I have performed at over 300 weddings across the UK from Scotland to London. I have sung brides down the aisle in stately homes and serenaded couples in their first dance over a sunset sky on farms overlooking the Yorkshire Dales. I pride myself on attention to detail, ensuring my couples have the best live music experience from the moment their guests arrive to starting their party in the evening.
The sounds of your day
DOWN THE AISLE
Walk down the aisle to a song that means something to you and your partner
CELEBRATE WITH DRINKS
Entertain your guests with amazing acoustic music while they sip Prosecco in the sun.
START THE PARTY
After a live first dance, fill the dance floor with a mixture of classic and modern tunes.
Every booking includes access to The Backstage Area, a private facebook group which includes:
- Access to my public gig diary. Come and see me live!
- Additional facebook live broadcasts including Jam Night on the Sofa, a private request show for members of the group
- Tickets to be in the audience in my facebook live request show
- Q & A wedding planning sessions on Facebook Live
- Planning resoruces
- Discounts with trusted wedding suppliers
- A support community of couples who have planned or are planning their weddings
- Buying and selling wedding related items
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Prices vary according to many factors. Please contact me for an exact quote based on your needs. A rough guide price will be £600 per slot booked (afternoon and evening) with deals for booking both slots.