Below are guides for pricing. Please read the FAQ too, it will help you with many of the questions you may have.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do we have to pay travel expenses?
Nope. My prices are based on where I travel so there are no hidden charges. Only in exceptional circumstances will you need to pay an additional fee such as travelling a long distance from the marriage venue to the reception venue. We can discuss this on enquiry.
Do you DJ?
This is a question I am frequently asked because many people want to solve their live music needs in one supplier. I totally understand this so I offer two options when it comes to DJing
- Use of my sound system for music before, in between and after live sets
- I can provide a quote to bring a DJ with me. I work with award winning wedding companies who provide outstanding DJ services. This means you will get TWO wedding professionals at your event and you won’t have to worry about dealing with two different suppliers because I will handle the booking for you.
Can we hire your sound equipment until 1am to play our music through?
Not generally no. Because I do so many weddings I often need to be away from a venue earlier than a 1am finish will allow me. In some circumstances I may be able to accommodate your requirements. For example if your venue is close to where I live and I can return the next day to collect my equipment. This can be discussed on enquiry.
We don’t see what we want in your packages, does that mean you won’t cater for us?
No it doesn’t. Think of the packages as a guide for standard timings at weddings. Please get in touch if you’re having another kind of event or a wedding without traditional timings and I’ll be able to work out a bespoke package for you.
We want you to sing during the meal, can you do that?
Yes, if you’ve booked me for the full day OR if your meal finishes early. I book out two slots per day, an afternoon and an evening slot which means I’ll need to leave an afternoon wedding by a certain time in order to fulfil my evening commitments. However, if you have booked me for the full day I’m all yours which means I can sing my live sets during your drinks reception OR your wedding meal.
Will you sing the same songs in the evening as in the afternoon?
No, absolutely not. The afternoon will be chilled out. The evening…well, in the evening we will be tearing up the dance floor.
Can you learn a song?
Yes. My price includes learning one song of your choice, provided I can sing it of course.
Will people dance if I have a playlist in the evening?
Yes, absolutely. That’s because I will have used my expertise to get the dance floor full. By the time I am finished your guests will be ready to dance the night away. You select a great playlist and the guests will have a great time.
How do we book?
I have the simplest booking system ever. Here it is.
- Read the terms and conditions of your booking (a copy of these will be emailed to you on confirmation)
- Pay your deposit via a secure payment link that will be sent to you following this email
- You will receive a booking confirmation via email once the deposit has been paid
- Join the private facebook group
How do we pay a deposit?
I have a secure payment link facility provided by Worldpay which allows you to pay your deposit via credit or debit card.
When do you need the final balance?
30 days before the event I will email a reminder to you and a request for payment which you can pay by credit or debit card.
* To extend the use of my sound system to play music through until 12am add £100