HOW MUCH DOES IT ALL COST?
In my years of singing at weddings I frequently come across two very real concerns. Budget constraints and enjoyment anxiety. The first of those is obvious. Weddings are expensive affairs where the budget quickly gets out of control. The second is something most brides suffer. They ask themselves the question "What if I hire a supplier who ruins my day?" These two things cause conflict in a couples' minds. They want the best but feel shackled by budget. The amount you spend on your suppliers will determine the outcome of your day. I want to assure you that, as one of the UK's leading wedding artists, I am priced in a way that will guarantee your assurance that you will have the wedding of your dreams. Couples who choose to invest in my services DO NOT regret it. And if you want to ask them yourself you can. Reach out to me on my enquiries page and I will put you directly in touch with couples who have used, and were delighted with, my services. Before we look at prices, let's look at everything that's included.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN EACH PART OF THE DAY?
Click on the sign for more information about each section of your wedding day.
YOUR CEREMONY MUSIC
YOUR CEREMONY MUSIC
There’s no better way to elevate the emotion involved in declaring your love for one another than including a live singer. I will:
- Sing mood setting songs as your guests arrive
- Sing your choice of song for walking you down the aisle
- Set the romantic scene with appropriate songs while you sign the register
- Belt out triumphant notes of love as you walk back up the aisle into your newly married life together
ALL OF ME – JOHN LEGEND
MAKE YOU FEEL MY LOVE – BOB DYLAN
DRINKS RECEPTION MUSIC
YOUR DRINKS RECEPTION
This is a time when you can settle down, have a few drinks and photographs and celebrate with the ones you love. Live music during this time provides a lively and settling atmosphere by entertaining your guests with tracks they love. Drinks reception music includes:
- 90 to 120 minutes of live music tailored to you and your guests’ tastes
- Sip your drinks whilst enjoying live music outdoors with a completely wireless sound system
- Equally you can enjoy your music indoors if the weather or music restrictions don’t allow you to be outside
THE WEDDING MEAL
THE WEDDING MEAL
As you sit down to enjoy your meal together I will:
- Provide a background music playlist appropriate to your theme
- A small, high quality sound system suitable for the room to play the music on
- A microphone for your speeches
All of this is provided if the venue doesn’t have these things in place. You can build the playlist yourself or use one of mine. It’s up to you!
THE EVENING PARTY
YOUR EVENING PARTY
Dim the lights! Turn up the music and dance until your feet hurt! Your evening party includes:
- A full, professional, high end sound and lighting rig*
- One of the best club standard DJs in the UK wedding industry*
- DJ to host your evening from the first to the last dance*
- 90 to 120 minutes of banging tracks to keep the dance floor full and the venue rocking
- Your first dance sung live
- Crowd interaction
- Feel like you’re at a real concert
* DJ services subject to availability
MR AND MRS CALVERT
…what an atmosphere he creates, from moving the room to tears while I walked down the aisle to having a jam packed dance floor all night.
THE FACEBOOK COMMUNITY
A SOCIAL MEDIA BASED COMMUNITY
In the lead up to your big you will have access to a thriving community on facebook, The Backstage Area, made up entirely of my couples, past and present. The group includes:
- Weekly facebook live request broadcasts
- A wedding planning community to support you in your journey
- Discounted tickets to live shows
- Access to me and my team to answer your questions quickly
- A chance to build a close relationship
Many people say that because of the facebook community group they felt that by the time I got to their wedding they felt like they knew me almost as a friend.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Click on the sign for answers to some of the most commonly asked questions.
ARE THE PACKAGES LISTED HERE THE ONLY ONES AVAILABLE?
No. What you see above is a typical package I will offer for a wedding. If you don’t see something here that suits your vision then either use the tool below to tailor it to your needs or get in touch to discuss.
HOW DO WE BOOK?
Please read my terms and conditions for details of how to book.
WHEN WILL YOU ARRIVE AT THE VENUE?
My background training is in the theatre. Therefore it is deeply embedded in me that I arrive 90 minutes before I am due to perform at any event.
CAN YOU SING DURING MY MEAL?
It depends on a number of factors such as the timings of your day, whether I am booked for the evening elsewhere. If the factors work out then yes I can sing during your meal.
WHO ARE YOUR DJs?
I work with outstanding, club standard DJs who have years of experience working in nightclubs and weddings across the entertainment industry. I know them personally. You can check them out on the DJ services page. If they are not available to you I have an excellent relationship with a leading UK DJ agency where you can book your own DJ with a unique discount code.
IS YOUR PRICE FLEXIBLE?
No. With one exception. I offer one discount. You get £100 off any of my packages if your wedding is in January or February. Other than that the prices of packages are non-negotiable. I and my team are high end wedding suppliers with accomplished credits behind us. We will make your wedding entertainment worth the price you pay.
HOW DOES ONE MAN WITH A GUITAR FILL A DANCE FLOOR?
Have you ever seen what Ed Sheeran does? How about Gerry Cinnamon? Like them I use a multi functional Boss RC300 loop pedal with live layer looping and drum tracks. It’s quite something to listen to. You can see lots of examples of me using my loop pedal by tuning in to #WedSounds Live every Sunday at 8pm on my facebook page.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
There are various packages you can choose from depending on what you require for your wedding music. Below is a button to open a price estimate tool. Click on it to find out what's available.