I offer a range of services for all kinds of weddings but I specialise in bespoke, boho, DIY, farm and woodland weddings. Why? Because I know you have a headache having to think about how you’re going to play your music throughout the day. Not only do I provide an amazing range of live music for everyone to enjoy, I can also provide up to 4 (yes 4) different sound systems to suit your ceremony, drinks reception, meal and evening entertainment. I offer a microphone for speeches and music playlist services for during your meal / drinks reception. Think of a part of your day that involves music. Thought of it? Good. I’ll solve it. Scroll down for a list of the equipment I use (if you’re interested).
Equipment list (the complicated bit):
- 1 x Roland Cube battery powered amplifier (that means I can play outside without needing electricity)
- 2 x RCF evox 5 speakers (suitable for up to 150 guests in the evening)
- 2 x Alto Trusonic 12inch powered speakers (for if you have more than 150 guests)
- 1 x Bose L1 Compact system (perfect for music during meals and smaller evening events)
- ADJ and KAM lighting systems for the evening party
[maxbutton id=”3″ url=”https://www.stevenheath.co.uk/what-i-offer” text=”Go back” ]